The below information is about the 2023 FGC Gathering.
For information about the 2024 FGC Gathering at Haverford College, check back in late fall, 2023
When to Register
Standard Registration starts April 26: Workshops and financial assistance will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Beginning June 1, there is a late fee for all full-time and half-Gathering registrations. Late fees will not be charged for part-time registrations.
Deadlines for younger Friends: Junior Gathering participants (infant – rising 9th grade) and High School program (teens in rising 10th grade to 12th grade*) participants must be registered by Thursday, June 8. Registration is not complete until FGC receives a Parental Release Form for each registered young Friend.
*Graduating High School seniors (who are age 18 or older) can decide if they want to attend the High School program, Adult Young Friends program, and/or general Gathering.
How to Register
Online: The easiest and fastest way to register for the Gathering is online. We recommend registering from a laptop or desktop, rather than from a mobile device.
Phone: We offer registration support by phone.
Want to make sure you get an email with Gathering updates when registration opens? Sign-up for the Gathering email list.
Registering for online options
Friends who are not attending the in-person Gathering and want to receive the links to livestreamed Evening Programs & Bible Half Hour and sign up for online worship sharing can register for Online Opportunities at the 2023 Gathering. This is separate from the in-person Gathering registration form.
Learn more about registering for the Gathering
- Register Now – what to decide before registering & start your registration (this page will be live in spring, 2024)
- How to change your registration if you are already registered
- Covid Health & Safety at the Gathering (updated in late March)
- Gathering Fees – different registration options and how much it costs
- Financial Aid – scholarships and workgrants are available!
- Housing & Dining – dorm, camping, and meal plan options
- Cancellation Policy
- Frequently Asked Questions – about payments, registration changes, and more!