for the 2024 Gathering at Haverford College
When to Register
Equitable Access Registration for Friends of Color and Friends under 35 is April 2nd
Early Registration is April 9th
Early Registration closes on April 23rd
General Registration opens on May 1st
Important Deadlines for younger Friends: Junior Gathering participants (infant – rising 9th grade) and High School program (teens in rising 10th grade to 12th grade*) participants must be registered by May 31st. Registration is not complete until FGC receives a Parental Release Form for each registered young Friend.
*Graduating High School seniors (who are age 18 or older) can decide if they want to attend the High School program, Adult Young Friends program, and/or general Gathering.
How to Register
Online: The easiest and fastest way to register for the Gathering is online. We recommend registering from a laptop or desktop, rather than from a mobile device.
Phone: We offer registration support by phone.
Want to make sure you get an email with Gathering updates when registration opens? Sign-up for the Gathering email list.
Learn more about registering for the Gathering
- Register Now – what to decide before registering & start your registration (this page will be live in April, 2024)
- How to change your registration if you are already registered
- Covid Health & Safety at the Gathering (updated in late March)
- Gathering Fees – different registration options and how much it costs
- Financial Aid – scholarships and workgrants are available!
- Housing & Dining – dorm, camping, and meal plan options
- Cancellation Policy
- Frequently Asked Questions – about payments, registration changes, and more!