The week of the Gathering is packed with programs and events including :
- Small group morning workshops
- Many worship opportunities
- Evening plenaries (open to unregistered attenders as space allows)
- Programs for children and teens
- Programs for young adults
- Anchor groups meeting daily to exchange ideas, share activities, and worship.
- Daily Bible half-hour, presentations by Quaker organizations, and more!
- Events organized by Gathering participants. Plan your own or read the daily bulletins to find others with common interests.
You can start off with a bus excursion to the Rocky Mountains or the People of Color Retreat before the Gathering begins, take a planned afternoon field trip during the week, or choose to explore the area after the Gathering.