The week of the Gathering is packed with programs and events including :
- Small group morning workshops
- Many worship opportunities
- Evening plenaries (open to unregistered attenders as space allows)
- Programs for children and teens
- Programs for young adults
- Daily Bible half-hour, presentations by Quaker organizations, and more!
- Events organized by Gathering participants. Plan your own or read the daily bulletins to find others with common interests.
You can participate in a planned afternoon field trip during the week, or choose to explore the area before or after the Gathering.