There are many resources and websites that your Quaker meeting could find helpful — some of these offer free downloads on everything from how to do mission statements, working with an architect, or discovering demographic information about your neighborhood or city or county.
- New Media Project — Information and Resources for Using New Media in Congregations
- Faith Communities Today — Research about Congregational Life
- US Congregations — Research about and Resources for Congregational Vitality
- Association of Religion Data Architves — Demographic Information and Surveys
- National Study of Youth and Religion — Information and Resources on the Religious Lives of American Youth
- Resources for American Christianity — A Compendium of Information from a Variety of Sources
- Practicing Our Faith — Resources for Various Christian Faith Practices