Gathered silent worship can be immensely powerful.
When we enter in the presence of the sacred with hearts and minds open, we may find ourselves experiencing life in a new way. We may see each other and the world around us through new eyes. Just having that open space in our hectic lives can be enormously refreshing. However, the absence of external structure can be unsettling. Here are some simple suggestions for focusing silent worship and preparing the way for Spirit-guided ministry.
- Four Doors for Entering Meeting for Worship
- Enriching Meeting for Worship
- Waiting Worship and Quaker Values
- Helping Prepare Children and Teenagers for Quaker Worship
- Families and Meeting for Worship
- A Guide to Quaker Worship: Book Preview
- Poster: Are you called to share a message during worship?