Announcing Spiritual Deepening Library 2.0!
The Spiritual Deepening Library: Spiritual Deepening as you are led.
Access to the Library is free beginning in April, and will be available to use any time!
The Spiritual Deepening Library seeks to be an essential resource of spiritual deepening and connection for Friends. This April, access to FGC’s Spiritual Deepening Library will be free with new spiritual deepening material for meetings, small groups, individuals, and children.
In the spirit of celebrating diverse ways of learning and experiencing the Light, we’ve included exercises that explore art and literature, music and movement, and the inspirational writing of Early Friends. There are also new Bible-based reflections, and a variety of reading, video, and podcast resources available. Friends can worship together, explore together, grow together, and practice their faith in action together.
- Becoming Patterns and Examples
- Living into Wholeness
- Aging, Death and Dying Through a Quaker Lens
Updated material for existing topics:
- Silence and Expectant Waiting
- The Light, Seed, Christ Working in Us
- Friendly Practices
Spiritual Deepening eRetreats: Connecting curious seekers in an online exploration of Quaker thought and spiritual practices.
Upcoming Spiritual Deepening eRetreats:
- Living into Wholeness (previously offered as Beloved Community): March 17 – April 12, 2019
- Aging, Death and Dying Through a Quaker Lens: May 12 – June 7, 2019 (happening now)
- Understanding and Healing White Supremacy: September 22 – October 18, 2019
- Becoming a Welcoming Friend: November 3 – November 22, 2019