Recording Gathering events, whether by video or by audio, is strictly prohibited. The only exemption from this policy is that evening plenary presentations may be recorded by FGC staff.
The reasons for this are:
- To protect the privacy of all Gathering participants
- Personal and organizational security issues
- Recordings may limit individuals’ ability to fully engage with one another
- FGC has insufficient storage for numerous recordings
- FGC has insufficient staffing to manage storage of recordings
- Contractual agreements with presenters
Other than FGC’s exemption described above, any exceptions to this policy must be approved by the Long Range Conference Planning Committee.
Approved by LRCP, 11/28/20