Before registering for YAY Gathering–please have the dates of most recent COVID vaccinations for all members of your party.
FGC is committed to resuming in-person events.
The decisions and actions of each individual impact those around us. Although we can’t completely eliminate the chance of spreading COVID-19, we can significantly lower the risk of contagion. FGC’s COVID Pandemic Health & Safety Policy is intended to break the spread of the virus and to provide a safe and joyous environment for all to live, work, worship, and play together.
FGC firmly believes that to prioritize the health and safety of all of our community members, we must each:
❖ Commit to following the rules and requirements outlined in the FGC’s COVID Pandemic Health & Safety Policy, including:
- Have up-to date vaccinations & boosters (for all age 5+)
- Pre-event testing (within 72 hours prior to arrival)
- Report any positive pre-event test results to FGC and cancel your registration
- On-arrival rapid testing (provided by FGC)
- Be prepared to leave the event if a COVID test result is positive
- Do a daily self-symptom check during the event
- Mask in all indoor public spaces (except while eating)
- Mask outside when in very close contact with others
- Quarantine off-site if you get a positive test, at the individual’s expense.
- Report any positive test results to FGC within 2 weeks after the event
❖ Observe the guidance of the WHO, CDC and other federal, state, and local public health agencies in the weeks leading up to arrival at any event
❖ Recognize that our decisions and actions on a daily basis may have consequences not only for ourselves but for others in our community.
FGC staff and selected volunteers have the responsibility and authority to enforce compliance with FGC’s COVID Pandemic Health & Safety Policy.
COVID INFO SESSION
FGC Staff will host a COVID Info Session on Sunday, June 26 at 3pm Eastern / 2pm Central / 1pm Mountain / 12pm Pacific.
Join this Zoom session to learn more about FGC’s COVID Pandemic Health & Safety Policy and ask any questions you may have. Registrants can find the Zoom link in their registration confirmation email.