For their second series of Quaker Quest public sessions, Greensboro First Friends Meeting offers a unique program for those curious about Quakers and those already on the Quaker path. www.checkthis.com/quakerquestgso
Would you like to attend Quaker Quest along with author Phil Gulley?
Have you wondered about Quakers? Our beliefs, practices? How we worship? Perhaps you've even wondered, could I be a Quaker? (Curious about how your beliefs align with different denominations? Try the Beliefomatic.)
Quaker Quest brings Friends (another name for Quakers) and the curious together to learn about what our faith has to say to a world in need. It's a safe, comfortable way to find out why the values of a relatively small religious denomination influence service, politics, and community life. It's an opportunity to learn how faith and intellect can co-exist, and animate our understanding of the divine.
There is no cost and no commitment beyond your time.
Saturday, Jan 25th - Sunday, Jan 26th, First Friends will host a series of sessions on the Quaker way.
If you have questions, simply email us or call 336-299-8869.
Saturday January 25
- 7 pm Story telling and reflection with Phil Gulley
Sunday January 26
"Living the Quaker Way" Day - with Phil Gulley & First Friends
- 9 am Unprogrammed worship
- 10 am Forum on Quaker Testimonies with Phil & First Friends members
- 11 am Meeting for Worship, Phil will bring the message
- 12 pm Lunch - please RSVP if you plan on staying for lunch
- 1-3 pm Forum on Living the Quaker Way with Phil. Responses by First Friends members
Read an interview with Phil Gulley about his book, Living the Quaker Way.
About First Friends Meeting: