Here are some of thoughts that Friends in our meeting have shared:
--Messages sometimes have a delayed reaction.
--Audibility can be an issue.
--We are improving!
--We are uneven.
3. Spiritual Nurture, Ministry, and Religious Education
- Does our Meeting encourage the ministry of both word and deed? How does our Meeting recognize, develop, and nurture the gifts of our members and attenders of all ages?
1. Meeting for Worship
- Are our meetings for worship held in stilled, expectant waiting upon God?
- As we worship is there a living silence in which we are drawn together by the power of God in our midst?
How does our Meeting help to create and maintain a society whose institutions recognize and do away with the inequities rooted in patterns of prejudice and economic convenience?
2. Meeting for Business
- Is our meeting for business held in the spirit of a meeting for worship in which we seek divine guidance?