How to Use This Website
- Click “About” in the blue menu across the top to get to more pages, including Committees, Sessions, Youth Programs, Publications, etc.
- Type a word or phrase in the Search box on the blue menu to find posts (items) containing those words.
- “What’s New” items are arranged on the home page with the most recent posts on top, except for Featured posts which stay at the top. Click on News, Events, or Resources (and submenus Documents or Minutes) to view only those types of posts.
- Look for links (in blue) to related items on all pages, and within the text.
Member and Attender log-in:
*DO CONTACT THE NYM WEB CLERK ([email protected]) if this process is confusing or is not working for you!
Some items, such as newsletters, meeting minutes, and clerk and committee member names and contact information, are only visible to approved site members when logged in. You may already have a login if you have ever corresponded with FGC. But you will still need to request access to the Northern Yearly Meeting site.
If you already have an FGC/Quaker Cloud account:
- Contact the NYM Web Clerk at [email protected] to be added as a member of the NYM site.
- Go to www.fgcquaker.org/user/password if you don't know your password.
- *If you receive the FGC Newsletter, Book Musings or Gathering emails you already have an account.
If you don't have an FGC/Quaker Cloud account:
- Click “Sign Up for Online Meeting Access” above the blue menu bar, then select "Request to Join This Online Meeting".
- Scroll down to enter your email address, name and any other information or settings if you wish.
- Click the "Create new account" button at the bottom - be sure to check "I am not a robot".
- Check your email for a request to verify your email address, and respond to it. This creates your FGC account.
- Your request for access to the NYM site must be approved. The NYM Web Clerk should receive an email asking to approve your request, a simple process, but if you need immediate access or don't hear anything soon, please contact nort[email protected] to get approved. If the Web Clerk does not recognize you they may contact you for more details. Please don’t take it personally – we are a large Meeting!
Your committee may have a dedicated site for committee work and archives, which is available only to members of your committee. You will need a log in to the NYM site, and also be added to your committee site by whomever is administering users for that committee.
Log in to the NYM website and click your name at the very top right. You will see a list of sites for which you have access. Click the committee site and voila, there you are!
To move between the main NYM site and a committee site, click your name at the top right of the screen again, and click the links.
More Information or to Submit an item for the Website
Contact the NYM Web Clerk ([email protected]) if you have an announcement or event to post, or to learn more about using the website to enhance your committee’s work.