How Do I Log in to the Meeting Website?
Logging in to the Meeting website
(scroll all the way to the bottom to get a couple of versions of these instructions, with images)
If you have a Quaker Cloud account:
(You may have a cloud account if you've ever had email contact with FGC)
- Click "Log in" at the top right of the web page. Enter your email (or username) and password and you will be logged in.
- If you don’t know your password, go to https://www.quakercloud.org/user/password and follow the instructions to reset your password.
- IMPORTANT NEXT STEP! Contact the webmaster at your Meeting to activate your membership on your Meeting’s website ([email protected]). Then ask your committee’s site administrator to make you a member of the committee site.
If you don’t have a Quaker Cloud account
- Go to www.madisonfriends.org
- Click “Member or Attender of this Meeting?” just below the title.
- Click “Don’t have an account? Create one now.”
- Enter your Email, First Name and Last Name, and any optional information.
- Scroll to the bottom; type the characters in the word verification and click the “Create New Account” button.
- Check your email for a message from [email protected]. If you don’t see it, check your spam folder.
- Click the link to reset your password to something you can remember.
- BEFORE YOU CAN ACTUALLY SEE MEMBER POSTS: The web clerk will receive your request to activate your website membership and will let you know when s/he has done so. If you have any questions please email [email protected].
- Committee Members: Ask your committee’s site administrator to make you a member of the committee site.
Go to www.madisonfriends.org and log in!
- You will have access to any items that are posted only for Meeting members, for example, our monthly Newsletters that contain minutes of Meeting for Business.
- Click your name at the top right corner to find links to your committees.