Sunday Worship and Programming 8:00am - 1:00pm
Sunday morning Worship and Programming
- Early worship 8:30 - 9:30 am
- Gathering program 9:45 - 11:00 am (1st Sundays: Meeting for Worship with Attention to Business)
- Late worship 11:15 - 12:15 pm
Worship is generally followed by introductions, joys and sorrows, and announcements.
You may join, leave and rejoin at any time using the same information.
Join Zoom Meeting online from a computer, tablet or smartphone:
password is Quaker if you are asked.
or Dial from any phone for just audio:
and enter the Meeting ID: 723 937 143 # and password 888622
You will be muted when you enter the meeting. See below for details.
If you are joining online
- You will be able to see others on your screen.
- You will be able to hear the silence and messages with your speakers, headphones/headset or smartphone.
- If you have a camera on your device your picture will be shown to others unless you turn off video.
- If you have a microphone you will be able to share messages verbally.
If you are joining by phone
- You will be able to hear the silence and any messages.
- You will be able to share messages verbally.
Depending on the host's settings, you may be able to mute/unmute yourself:
- Online: move your cursor until you can see the microphone icon, or a Mute/Unmute command, and click.
- By phone: Press *6 to mute or unmute yourself.
- Be sure to mute yourself when you are done to minimize background noise.
If the host does not allow this:
- Online: Open the Participants panel, and select "Raise hand" below your name. Then wait for the clerk to recognize you and unmute your microphone.
- By phone: Press *9 to ask the host to unmute you.