Create an Account
Why Join the Quaker Cloud?
With an account on the Quaker Cloud you can: •Subscribe to an eNewsletter from FGC or Quakerbooks.
•Update or unsubscribe from these email lists.
•Propose a workshop for the FGC Gathering (during the workshop proposal window, often August - September).
If your meeting uses the Quaker Cloud for its website, you can: •Access content that is private and accessible only to members/attenders of your meeting.
•Access your meeting's member/attender directory.
•Search your meetings private minutes
Ready to Create an Account?
It's time to join Quaker Cloud! It's as easy as 1-2-3...
Create a FGC Account
• Scroll down and complete FGC’s enrollment form.
• Please ✓ Include me in the Directory? It will not be made public.
• You may ignore all other FGC options if you choose.
• "Affiliation to meeting”, type your meeting’s name.
• Press button at bottom Create New Account.
Look in your Inbox for an email from [email protected]
• If nothing appears after a few minutes, look in your Junk/Spam folder.
• Follow its instructions to create your password, then close FGC's home page.
• Consider allowing your computer to remember your email and password. Google Chrome and other websites offer this possibility, as do free secure password vaults such as LastPass
• It may take up to a day for your Meeting’s Quaker Cloud Administrator to be notified and approve your request.
• You will then receive an email when you can login and visit private pages within your meeting’s Quaker Cloud site.
• Quaker Cloud will thereafter require your email and password every time you log in,
so why not allow your computer to remember and enter it for you (see above)?
• You might want to set your meeting’s Quaker Cloud site as a favorite for quick access.
• Everyone can begin and participate in Discussions.
(adapted from a piece by Jeff Fitts of Rochester (NY) Friends Meeting)
Think you might already have a FGC Account?
• If you already recieve the FGC eNewsletter, Book Musings, Gathering emails you already have an account.
• If you get an error message saying your e-mail address is already registered then you already have any account.
To reset your password, click here.