There are Quaker organizations around the United States and Canada, from monthly meetings to larger advocacy not-for-profit companies, working to build right relationship with Native peoples. Click on the titles below to learn more.
This list will be updated as needed. If your meeting or organization would like to submit a resource for inclusion, contact the Communications team at FGC.
American Friends Service Committee
- We Are Our Own Medicine: An AFSC Special Report from the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe's Land and Unceded Territory
- Iowa Panel Looks at Building Bridges With Native Americans
- Rights of Indigenous Peoples of the World
Baltimore Yearly Meeting's Indian Affairs Committee (BYMIA)
- Contemporary Native Peoples of Maryland
- We Are Indebted to Many Indigenous Peoples on Whose Land We Live and You Meet
- Respect for Human Remains and American Indian Burial Grounds Fact Sheet
Boulder Friends Meeting
Canadian Friends Service Committee
Canadian Yearly Meeting
Friends Committee on National Legislation
- Seven Priorities for Native American Advocacy
- Indigenous Rights in the U.S.
- Native Americans and Trusts