Vital Friends is FGC's monthly eNewsletter that shares news, resources, and announcements with Friends. Below is the introductory text and table of contents.
As we come to the end of summer, and turn towards the school year and cooler weather, we invite you to join us in welcoming a new program, a new bookstore manager, and new opportunities for all of us through Friends General Conference. As we enter the season of change, let us all think together on the growth and transition in our religious community, and how we can support one another's efforts and spirit. With news from South Eastern Yearly Meeting, and a helpful resource for building inter-generational community in our meetings, worship groups, and churches, we hope you enjoy this fall edition of Vital Friends.
In the Spirit,
This issue contains:
- FGC Friends: Southeastern Yearly Meeting
- Program Spotlight: Spiritual Deepening
- Welcoming New QuakerBooks Bookstore Manager
- Resource for Building Inter-generational Community
- Among Friends: Book Event Pendle Hill