Thank you to everyone who made the 2019 FGC Gathering a week filled with Light, Love, and Hope! We will see you at FGC Gathering 2020: Way Will Open. Our original announcement and links for FGC Gathering 2019 appear below.
Friends General Conference will present its annual FGC Gathering of Friends from June 30th to July 6th at the Grinnell College in Grinnell, IA. We'll be adding important updates and information to this page throughout the week, so check back often!
Want to share your Gathering experience on social media, or see updates from F/friends during the week? Add the hashtag #FGCGathering2019 in your postings!
Links to Explore
- Gathering 2019 Schedule at a Glance
- Schedule and Handouts for 2019 FGC Gathering
- Gathering 2019 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- On-Campus FAQs
- Tips for First-Time Attenders
- Evening Plenary Presenters
- FGC's Facebook Page
- FGC's Twitter Account
- FGC Gathering 2019 Recordings (including livestreaming of select Evening Plenary Presentations and videos of the Bible Half Hour)
About the FGC Gathering
The FGC Gathering is the largest annual conference for Friends in the unprogrammed Quaker tradition. This week-long celebration of Quaker faith and practice is held at a different college campus each year in the United States, and welcomes Friends from around the world as well as individuals and families seeking a summertime activity that will create a spiritual base in their lives. Everyone is welcome to our annual week of worship, workshops, and community for all ages.