There are many resources and websites that your Quaker meeting could find helpful — some of these offer free downloads on everything from how to do mission statements to working with an architect to demographic information about your neighborhood or city or county.
- Indianapolis Center for Congregations — Resources for Congregations on a Variety of Topics
- New Media Project — Information and Resources for Using New Media in Conngregations
- Faith Communities Today — Research about Congregational Life
- Association of Religion Data Architves — Demographic Information and Surveys
- National Study of Youth and Religion — Information and Resources on the Religious Lives of American Youth