On This Page
- Payments and Deposits
- Transportation Fees
- Cancellation Fees
- International Payments
- Additional Fees and Surcharges
- Online Opportunities
Friends may choose to make their own off-site housing arrangements for the Gathering. All of these Friends are considered commuters, whether they are camping in a park campground, staying at a hotel, or commuting from home. They may register for the full Gathering, for a half-Gathering, or as part-time registrants on a per day basis.
Commuter “housing” fee: Commuters who register for the full or half-Gathering must choose the “Commuter” housing plan (housing fees include college campus use fees which is why there is a housing charge for commuters).
Commuter meal-plan options: Commuters who register for the full or half-Gathering may choose a meal plan, or choose “no meal plan.”
Day Pass Registrants
Day pass registrants choose to register for one day of the Gathering. More info coming soon.
Payments and Deposits
Deposits: The minimum deposit is the Program Fee(s) for your party, due when you register. However, if you are applying for financial aid from your meeting or from FGC, a deposit is due one week after you learn of aid granted. Deposits and other payments may be made by credit/debit card, electronic check, or paper check. FGC pays twice the fees for reward cards – whenever possible, avoid Visa Signature Preferred and Mastercard World Cards.
Canadian Payments: Payments made in Canadian dollars will be credited with the prevailing exchange rate at our financial institution on the day of deposit.
- Cancellation must be in writing (mail or email)
- Cancel by May 31: incur a charge of $50 per person ($150 maximum per family.) See our full cancellation policy for exceptions – Friends offered financial aid have one week after the offer to cancel without a fee.
- Cancel June 1–8: the cancellation fee will equal 50% of program fees.
- Cancel after June 8: 75% of all fees will be owed even if you do not attend the Gathering.
Read our full cancellation policy.
All fees are listed and calculated in USA dollars. You can use an online currency converter to calculate costs in other currencies. Some banks have extra exchange fees for credit card charges, and some offer a better rate. Check with your credit card issuer to be sure.
Additional Fees and Surcharges
- Registrant-initiated changes to meal plans or housing after May 31: $15.
- College fees for lost room keys and swipe access/meal cards, room damages, and lockouts will be charged to the registrant.
- Returned check fees will be charged to the registrant.