Workshop proposals 2025 information coming later this year!
Thank you for your interest in proposing a workshop for the 2025 FGC Gathering!
How to propose a workshop
To save your progress:
- click the box “Save my progress and resume later” at the top or bottom of the form
- enter your email address and a password
- a link will be emailed to you to return to the form
To return to the workshop proposal form:
- Use the link in your email or log back in here.
- Enter your email and password
- You can only return to your proposal if you have not yet submitted it.
Want to read the workshop proposal questions in advance before starting the form?
To submit your workshop proposal:
- Once you are ready to submit your workshop you will be sent to a page that says “Please review your response and confirm.”
- To make changes, click the “Make a correction” text at the bottom of the screen.
- Once the proposal is submitted, you will not be able to make further changes.
- To print a copy of your proposal, click “print this page” at the bottom of the screen
- Click the “Confirm” button when you are ready to submit your proposal to the workshop committee
Make sure to give the Letter of Support Form to one or two people who can speak to your ability to facilitate the workshop, and ask them to return it to the Gathering office at email@example.com
For previous Workshop Leaders
We have switched website platforms, and have been using a different workshop proposal system for the 2023 and 2024 Gatherings. You can also still access proposals from 2022 and earlier by logging into the QuakerCloud here.
If you need a copy of a previous workshop proposal emailed to you, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.