The Daily Bulletin's purpose is to share information about events during the Gathering.
- All submissions must be turned into the FGC Info Desk in the Joe Rosenfield Center by 4:00 PM on Sunday and Monday and 2:00 PM Tuesday through Thursday. Submissions dropped off after those deadlines cannot be guaranteed.
- Submissions of any length are subject to being edited.
- News and events will be printed only once and will not be repeated.
- Announcements should be restricted to events and changes in room, date, or time.
- The Daily Bulletin does not print personals, Lost and Found, announcements about events not related to the Gathering, or any announcement deemed by the editor to be inappropriate.
- If your event has already been announced in the FGC daily sheets in the check-in packet, and there are no changes, please understand that we will only include it if there is room. The Bulletin is not intended to be a comprehensive list of every event at the Gathering. We prioritize new events and last minute changes.
Announcement submitted by: