For Gmail users.
- Go to your Inbox
- Click on the cogwheel in the upper right corner, and choose "Settings"click the “Filters” tab
- Click on "Filters" (to the right of the "Compose" button)
- Select "Create a new filter" (at the very bottom)
- Put: [email protected] in the From field. (This means "any emails from fgcquaker.org")
- Leave other fields blank
- Click "Create a filter with this search" in the bottom right corner of the filter box
- Check the box "Never send to spam"
- If you wish, check the box "Always mark as important"
- Click blue "Create Filter" button
- REPEAT process for [email protected]
Please send feedback about these instructions to [email protected]