Full-time and Half-Gathering registrants have these choices regarding food during the Gathering. Each registrant makes one choice for the period starting with dinner on Sunday, June 30, through lunch on Saturday, July 6 (or throughout their half-Gathering registration period).
- Three meals a day in the cafeteria
- Two meals a day (lunch and dinner) in the cafeteria
- Cafeteria breakfast and lunch, plus a cooperatively cooked dinner (full-time registrants only)
- Cafeteria lunch, plus a cooperatively cooked dinner (full-time registrants only)
- No meal plan (off-campus housing only)
View meal plan fees. Children 5 years and under eat for free, older children and teens have 50% of their meal costs covered. Commuters may choose a meal plan or purchase individual meals for cash. Part-time attenders may purchase individual meals for cash. Non-cafeteria options can be found on the Gathering FAQ page.
Special Diets: Vegetarian and vegan and gluten-free dishes will be a part of all meals. Friends with medical dietary needs may be accommodated in the college cafeteria if they provide specific information about their requirements when they register.