Workshops offer Gathering adults and high school participants the opportunity to be immersed in a topic with other interested Friends. Friends stay in the same workshop throughout the week, forming a small community within the Gathering. Each workshop meets from 9:15 to 12:00 noon every weekday. Most workshops include daily worship or worship sharing.
Please note that workshop registrations are temporarily closed. You can read information on the website, and then choose a workshop when you check in at the Gathering.
- If I register early, will I be guaranteed my first workshop choice? (Short answer: No)
- Which workshops include half-Gathering and part-time participants?
- Click here for information about how to submit a workshop for 2018.
- How do I change my workshop? (Workshop changes are now closed - you can visit the workshop changes table on site at the Gathering)
- How do I get into a workshop that is marked FULL?
2017 Workshop Descriptions
Click on the workshop title to read a detailed description. Use the filter tools to display workshop by audience type (age group), or by keyword. Workshops marked with * are for different levels of experience. Click here to read definitions. More detailed descriptions will be posted by March.
NOTE : Workshops are listed ten per page. Please scroll to the bottom and click on a page number or "next" to view more workshops.