The 2017 Gathering has ended. Learn more about how to submit a workshop proposal for the 2018 FGC Gathering in Toledo, OH. The workshop proposal form will be live by mid-August, and the deadline to submit a proposal is September 30, 2017.
Workshops offer Gathering adults and high school participants the opportunity to be immersed in a topic with other interested Friends. Friends stay in the same workshop throughout the week, forming a small community within the Gathering. Each workshop meets from 9:15 to 12:00 noon every weekday. Most workshops include daily worship or worship sharing.
- If I register early, will I be guaranteed my first workshop choice? (Short answer: No)
- Which workshops include half-Gathering and part-time participants?
- Learn more about how to submit a workshop proposal for 2018
- How do I change my workshop?
- How do I get into a workshop that is marked FULL?
2017 Workshop Descriptions
Click on the workshop title to read a detailed description. Use the filter tools to display workshop by audience type (age group), or by keyword. Workshops marked with * are for different levels of experience. Click here to read definitions. More detailed descriptions will be posted by March.
NOTE : Workshops are listed ten per page. Please scroll to the bottom and click on a page number or "next" to view more workshops.