Do you have a nudge to be an anchor group leader?
Read about the qualities of an anchor group leader (below), and then email "anchor groups and group leaders" about your interest in serving as a leader (include a brief description of relevant experience).
An anchor group leader helps shape the Gathering experience for their small group. An anchor group leader:
- Is comfortable in a leadership position.
- Helps introverted, shy, or new people become comfortable in the group.
- Has experience leading worship sharing groups.
- Is energetic and able to lead games and/or other interactive activities (except for the leader of the contemplative anchor group) and perhaps has experience in leading these types of activities.
- Has a desire to meet new Friends and form relationships within a small group.