Group Coordinator Notebooks
In an effort to be ecologically and economically conscious, we are not mailing copies of the Coordinator Notebooks. All the current information that has been in the Coordinator Notebooks in the past can be uploaded from this page.
Please read all of these documents carefully, printing out those that you wish to have on hand at Gathering. We will have the binders there for your use. Weblinks to information will be added through the year as the documents are updated for 2017.
Master copies of most of these pages will be available upon request from the Junior Gathering office at Niagara University in July 2017.
Job Descriptions & Staff Information
- Staff Expectations
- Job Descriptions:
Policies & Forms
- Child Safety Policy - Revised 2010
- Group Change Policy & Forms
- Policy on High School Friends Arriving Early
- Attendance Procedure coming soon
- Missing Child Procedure coming soon
- Background Checks
- Policy and Procedures on Harassment
- 2017 Junior Gathering Staff Evaluation (Download) NEW!!
- 2017 Junior Gathering Staff Evaluation (Online) NEW!!
- Coordinator Binder Table of Contents coming in May
- FAQs for Coordinators
- Checklists (Pre-Gathering, Daily, & Post-Gathering)
- Open House NEW!!!
- Group Locations NEW!!
- Planning Calendar for Morning Session_2017 NEW!!!
- Planning Calendar for Evening Session_2017 NEW!!!
- Calendar for the week, July 2-8, 2017 - coming in late June
- Standard Supplies by Group - to let you know what you will automatically receive revised May 2017
- 2017 PreGathering Supply Inventory - Use to order supplies revised May 2017
- Junior Gathering Times Summer 2017 NEW!!
Important Dates & Times to Remember
- Letters to Children - May 31, 2017 NEW DATE!!!!
- Supply Request - June 5, 2017 NEW DATE!!!!
- Coordinator's Meeting, Saturday, July 1, 2017 6:00 p.m.
- Staff Training, Sunday July 2, 2017 8:30 a.m. for light breakfast - full day's schedule to be posted in early June.
- JG Open House, Sunday July 2, 2017 5:45 p.m.
- Oak Group Parent/Participant Meeting, Sunday July 2, 2017 Time: 8:45 p.m.