- Where can I view the Gathering Registration Packet and Daily Sheets?
- How do I sign up for field trips?
- How do I submit an announcement to the Daily Bulletin?
- Where can I read the Daily Bulletin online?
- Where should I go when I have a question or problem during the Gathering?
Local Food Questions
- If I want to buy just a few meals in the dining center, what are the prices?
- Where can I buy food on campus or nearby besides the cafeteria?
Questions about what to expect on the Niagara University campus
- How can people reach me at the Gathering?
- What is the mailing address for conference registrants?
- What about internet access on campus?
- Will we have access to a swimming pool on campus?
- Where can I find a map of the campus?
You can e-mail [email protected] or complete a paper form at the Information Desk. All submissions are due by 2:00 p.m. for the following day's bulletin.
The 2017 Gathering Schedules and Handouts page will be updated throughout the week with new Daily Bulletins!
Our Info Desk (lower level of Gallagher) has a wealth of information, lists of resource people at the Gathering, and friendly people able to help find answers if they don't know something. For some issues they might refer you to the Gathering Office (215-561-1700, option 2). Except for emergencies, please check with the Info Desk or Gathering Office first. Info Desk Hours are 8am to 10pm. Gathering Office hours are 8am to 9:00pm.
Here are some other useful phone numbers.
- Emergency Assistance (police, ambulance, fire): On campus: 716.286.8111 or Ext. 8111 from on-campus phone and then 911
- Poison Information Center: 800-222-1222
- Mount St. Mary’s Hospital 716-297-4800 - 5300 Military Rd, Lewiston, NY
- Rite Aid (716) 754-9201 - 731 Center St, Lewiston NY Pharmacy hours: M-F 8am-9pm, Sat 9am-6pm, Sun 9am-5pm
- Walgreens (716) 883-0232 - 650 Delaware Ave, Buffalo NY Pharmacy open 24 hours
- Replacement keys or meal cards if lost: Niagara University Housing Office
Attenders staying off-campus and part-timers will be able to purchase individual meals at the cafeteria. Any pre-Gathering meals (before Sunday dinner) will also be at these prices.
- Breakfast: 8.00
- Lunch: 11.00
- Dinner: 14.00
HS, Youth, and older children (ages 5-17)
- Breakfast: 6.40
- Lunch: 8.80
- Dinner: 11.20
There is no charge for ages 4 and under.
There is one laundry room per dorm. Our accessibility team will have fragrance-free laundry detergent available - please use it!