Friends General Conference

Together we nurture the spiritual vitality of Friends

Historical Picture

Public ContentAnyone can view this post
Trenton Quaker Meeting House - Historical Picture

The Trenton Quaker Meeting House dates back to 1739. 

It was occupied by the British Dragoons in 1776, and by the Continental Army later in the Revolutionary War.

It has been in continuous use by Quakers in and around Trenton ever since it was built.

Share