Virtual Meeting for Worship - NYM - Sundays at 9:15 am
Join us in Meeting for Worship online, hosted by Rochester Friends Meeting
Sundays - starting at 9:15 am
• Join Meeting online with a computer, tablet or smartphone:
If you are asked: Meeting ID: 194 607 446, password: Quaker
Allow Zoom to download (if you don't have it already) and then allow Zoom to let you join the meeting.
- OR -
• Dial in from any phone (audio only):
Dial one of these phone numbers:
+1 646-558-8656 US (New York)
+1 312-626-6799 US (Chicago)
+1 669-900-9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253-215-8782 US
+1 301-715-8592 US
+1 346-248-7799 US (Houston)
and enter the Meeting ID: 194 607 446 and then 414341
If you are joining online
- You will be able to see others on your screen.
- You will be able to hear the silence and messages with your speakers or headphones/headset.
- If you have a camera on your device your picture will be shown to others unless you turn off video.
- If you have a microphone you will be able to share messages verbally by selecting "Unmute" and speaking (Remember to "Mute" when your message is complete).
If you are joining by phone
- You will be able to hear the silence and any messages.
- You will be able to share messages verbally by pressing *6 to unmute yourself (press *6 again to mute).
You may also join online for video and call in from your phone for audio. Be sure to turn off your computer speakers if you do this, to prevent an echo.
When you join the Meeting online, you will see a series of small squares across the screen----the other Friends in worship!
When you come into the worship space, you will be muted.
If you have a message to share during meeting:
- Online: click the microphone icon or an "Unmute" command to speak (remember to click "Mute" when your message is complete).
- Phone: Press *6 to unmute yourself (press *6 again to mute).
There is no clerk assigned to this meeting!
- If you wish to volunteer to clerk and close the Meeting, you might want to use the chat feature to announce to others who join late.
- To open the “chat box” if you are online - hover your cursor near the bottom of the screen and click Chat.
Please remember we are accompanied by Spirit, and so we shall see where Spirit leads us.