RENTALS (Fully Accessible)
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR MEETINGHOUSE RENTALS
Bruce Hawkins: 413-539-0574
The Meetinghouse if fully accessible.
We happily rent our space to like-minded groups who seek spirit-led solutions to the pressures and concerns of daily living.
WHAT WE ASK
We request Meetinghouse users respect the following constraints:
- We are fragrance-free. Please refrain from wearing or bringing scented items (e.g., personal care or laundry products) that can cause reactions in chemically
- sensitive people.
- We do not permit candles, incense, or smoking of any kind. Alcohol is not permitted, though certain limited exceptions may be arranged, e.g., a wedding toast.
- We ask that you leave the Meetinghouse in good condition by sweeping floors, removing rubbish, and relocating furniture, as needed.
- Please refrain from propping open doors of either the building or the bathrooms, and from posting signs on walls, windows, or doors.
- If your group should encounter an unwelcome guest, please see the procedure posted on the Renters' Bulletin Board.
DOORS AND ENTRY
When you arrange to use our space, you will receive one key card. This card allows entry to the building and into the Meetinghouse. Please make arrangements for the rest of your group as outlined below.
THE FRONT DOOR OF 43 CENTER ST IS SCHEDULED AS FOLLOWS:
- Unlocked: Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM and 6:45 PM to 7:15 PM
- Locked at all other times.
- To facilitate entry for other members of your group when the building is locked:
- You may ask someone to wait inside the door to let people in.
- If no other group is using Classroom 1, you may post a notice in the folder on the outside door, directing people to the 2nd floor side entry into
- Classroom 1. Notices are available just inside the meetinghouse door on the left. Please remove your notice when you leave. The side door can be
- unlocked from inside but PLEASE BE SURE TO LOCK THE SIDE DOOR BEFORE YOU LEAVE.
WHAT WE CHARGE
For the morning, the afternoon, or the evening:
- Classrooms $30.00 – Three rooms available, seat approx. 12 each
- Social Room $50.00 – Seats 40, includes conference tables
- Worship Room $75.00 – Seats 50–100, includes benches
- Social Room and Worship Room Together $100.00
- Kitchen Use $15.00 for more than simple snack
- Please make checks payable to Northampton Friends Meeting.
- Send checks and return key to: Treasurer, 43 Fairview Avenue, Northampton MA 01060