Sunday School 9:30 a.m.
Salem Monthly Meeting's history is as an indulged meeting for worship set up under Silver Creek Monthly Meeting in 1817. The original log meetinghouse was built in 1818. In 1819 Salem became a preparative meeting and a frame meetinghouse was constructed in 1823. In 1834, Silver Creek Monthly Meeting changed its name to Salem Monthly Meeting and began to meet there. The present meetinghouse dates from 1889-1890.
Quaker Cloud, a service provided by FGC