Zoom scheduling calendar
The Madison Friends Zoom account is meant for Madison Friends committees and groups to hold meetings with each other online by videoconference and/or phone.
If you have access to another Zoom account that you can use, please leave this one available for other committees & uses.
First Day School has its own account. Contact Randy Korda at [email protected].
Check for availability, then contact [email protected] to request a Zoom meeting time.
Settings (unless otherwise requested):
- Everyone has the option to join online by computer, tablet, smartphone (video and audio available) or dial in with any telephone (audio only).
- Participants may join before the meeting host arrives.
- Participants will NOT be muted on entry.
- You will not be able to mute/unmute participants. They can mute/unmute themselves using *6 from a phone, or by clicking the microphone icon or Mute/Unmute online. if you are having a large meeting and need this option, please let us know and we will get you the host credentials.
- Your meeting will not be public unless requested - you determine who will have access to the link and Meeting ID, which is distinct for each meeting. There are additional options for confidential meetings.
- Meetings can be recurring on request, in which case you can use the same link each time.
Open the file below for help with connecting and participating in Zoom meetings.