Ministry & Counsel Committee
Ministry & Counsel Committee is concerned with the spiritual growth and welfare of the Meeting as well as the quality of our worship. We nourish the spirituality of the Meeting by:
- Planning and organizing retreats and forums
- Organizing adult enrichment opportunities
- Securing, preparing, and making pamphlets and other writings available
- Offering care and support to worship groups under the care of the Meeting
- Performing other duties of a spiritual nature as the need arises
Other duties include: recruiting members for Nominating Committee, preparing the annual State of the Meeting report to Northern Yearly Meeting, and considering documents and concerns referred from other committees and meeting for business.
The Committee meets once a month, sometimes twice. You may contact this committee at [email protected].