Study Guide for FWCC Plenary 2016
Dear Yearly Meeting and Worship Group Friends, (please distribute to local and monthly meetings and churches as you are able)
As we approach the World Plenary Meeting in Pisac, Peru, January 19 – 27, 2016, we invite Friends around the world to participate in the following ways:
· Offer moral support to your representatives and others who will be attending.
· Pray for the event and all who are preparing to travel.
· Use the attached Study Guide in your churches and meetings, challenging your communities of faith to explore how this range of spiritual expression can enlarge your sense of inclusion of all in the world family of Friends.
· Hold Friends close as we each cultivate Quaker unity and Christian unity in the world.
· Follow the World Plenary Meeting on the World Office web site http://fwcc.world/peru/ and on Facebook at www.tinyurl.com/FWCCWorldPlenaryonFB
We continue to welcome financial contributions to the Travel Fund, which can be made through your Section office or on the World Office Web site.
We are very grateful to yearly meetings and local/monthly meetings and churches who have made it possible for Friends to gather together. It is a remarkable process across the world, preparing hearts and minds, raising funds, making travel plans -- and on behalf of Friends everywhere, we say thank you and God bless you.
In loving Friendship,
FWCC General Secretary
Friends World Committee for Consultation
173 Euston Road, London, UK NW1 2AX
Direct Line +44 (0)20 7663 1197
Please donate to FWCC: