Query for Fourth Month: Care for the Meeting
Nurturing Our Community: Care for the Meeting
- Do we help each other to live with integrity and contribute that integrity to the life of our meeting?
- How does our meeting learn of members’ needs and offer its assistance?
- How does our meeting nurture members in all stages of life?
- How does our meeting welcome those new to Friends and integrate them into our community?
- When a member’s conduct or manner of living gives cause for concern, how does the meeting respond?
- Am I ready both to offer and to accept meeting assistance when needed?
- Do I treat adults and children alike with respect and without condescension?
- What opportunities have I taken to know, work and worship with Friends in the larger spiritual communities we share?
Please consider before you comment
As you participate and comment on topics in this discussion, before you click submit, pause for a moment to reflect and listen deeply to Spirit.
Participation on this board is to be carried out in the spirit of Friends. This is a place to respectfully ask difficult questions, share experiences, feelings and perspectives around these issues, as well as to listen deeply to others and Spirit. Please be constructive and mutually respectful even in the midst of differing perspectives. The moderator retains the right to delete inappropriate comments.