Query for Eighth Month: Integrity and Simplicity
Grounding for Transformed Lives: Integrity and Simplicity
- What is the interplay between simplicity and integrity in the life of our meeting?
- How does our meeting embody simplicity and integrity in its structures and practices?
- How has our meeting considered humanity’s impact on the earth’s ecological integrity and the ways in which violence and injustice exacerbate this impact?
- How do I strive to achieve harmony between my inner and outer commitments in my spiritual journey, my work, my family and my other responsibilities?
- Am I temperate in all things?
- Am I open to counsel regarding addictive behavior?
- Am I involved only with those organizations and activities whose purposes and methods complement my integrity?
- Am I careful to speak truth as I know it and am I open to truth spoken to me?
- Am I mindful that judicial oaths imply a double standard of truth?
Please consider before you comment
As you participate and comment on topics in this discussion, before you click submit, pause for a moment to reflect and listen deeply to Spirit.
Participation on this board is to be carried out in the spirit of Friends. This is a place to respectfully ask difficult questions, share experiences, feelings and perspectives around these issues, as well as to listen deeply to others and Spirit. Please be constructive and mutually respectful even in the midst of differing perspectives. The moderator retains the right to delete inappropriate comments.