2015 FGC Leader Training for Couple Enrichment Leaders at the FGC Gathering, 7/3-5/20
Take your relationship to a new level as you learn and practice leadership skills for couple enrichment events!
The next training for FGC Couple Enrichment leader couples will be held at the 2015 Gathering at Western Carolina University in Cullowhee, North Carolina.The training will begin with a pre-Gathering retreat starting with supper on Friday July 3. It will continue during the Gathering workshop time, ending at lunchtime Friday July 10th, 2015. (The FGC Gathering runs from July 5 to 11, 2015.)
The Leader Training will be led by three couples: Joan and Rich Liversidge, Peter Wood and Merry Stanford, and Marsha and Mike Green
Cost of Pre-Gathering Portion of Training:
- There is no cost for the pre-Gathering for couples choosing housing without air conditioning.
- There will be a pre-Gathering charge of $28/adult for couples choosing air conditioned housing.
- If you are bringing children, standard early housing and early meal costs pertain.
- Limited scholarship funds are available for children's pre-Gathering expenses, especially if you contact CE Leadership Training Contact Marsha Green with your request prior to May 1.
Cost of Gathering Portion of Training:
- The standard Gathering fees pertain.
- Scholarship assistance is available to all Gathering registrants, and higher awards are generally available to those who register between April 1 and 12. Apply for these scholarships when you complete the Gathering registration form. Read more.
- Participants applying for workgrants must select only those that do not conflict with the pre-gathering or workshop training times.
Read more information about the FGC Couple Enrichment Program.