SuperShuttle is the preferred airport shuttle provider for the 2013 FGC. SuperShuttle offers 17 daily shuttles between Denver International Airport and Greeley. For a list of airport shuttle times, click here.
The easiest way to reserve a shuttle seat is to print the instructions below, and then click this link.
- Select One-Way or Round-Trip : From the drop-down menu, select Round Trip (From/To Airport) or the one way direction you need.
- Select Airport : Denver Airport - (DEN)
- Select Address Type : Choose Popular Landmark! This is very important if you want to receive the UNC discount. The University of Northern Colorado is considered a popular landmark.
- Choose the number of adults and children for your reservation.
- If you need a wheelchair accessible vehicle, click the “wheel chair accessible” box next to the wheelchair icon and they will make sure to send the proper vehicle.
- The discount code, UNC01, is already filled in for you. Click Next.
- Choose from pricing chart will appear. Most Friends want the Shared Ride Van Service. Click Next.
- For Hotel/Landmark Search, type UNC in the box and click Search.
- Near the bottom of the screen click on 4 (page 4).
- Look for UNC - University Center in the middle of the screen. To the far right of the location is an arrow. Click on arrow.
- Choose your pre-discount price (shared ride 30.00) and click on Book Now. If you are making a round-trip reservation, this screen will have your choice from the airport and the next screen will have your choice back to the airport. Again, click on Book Now.
- Fill in your flight information and click Next.
- Your final price should be $22.50 each way per person for the Shared Ride Van Service.
Phone Reservations--Not recommended!
Super Shuttle is regularly giving people the wrong price on phone registrations. No one who has followed the online directions above has had a provlem. We strongly recommend making your reservation online.
- Call 1-800-258-3826.
- Mention discount code “UNC01." (That's a zero after the C.)
- Tell the phone representative you want to travel from the Denver Airport to "Popular Landmark UNC." If the phone representative asks for a street address, please tell them to look in Colorado landmarks for the University of Northern Colorado or UNC. If they still insist on a street address, please give them the street address below, but make sure you get the UNC discount. You should not pay more than $22.50 per person each way.
- For wheelchairs, be sure to mention that you need an accessible vehicle.
University of Northern Colorado
2045 10th Avenue
Greeley, Colorado 80639
The discounted price is $22.50 per person each way for the Shared Ride Van Service to the UNC Campus. (The price is higher for hotel and residential locations.)
Young Children: No Car Seats
Parents need to bring their own car seats. Kids under 2 ride free and kids over 2 are full price. Read more about Colorado requirements.
Reserve your train shuttle seats when you register for the Gathering. If you do not yet know your scheduled arrival and departure times, you can add a shuttle by e-mail until June 10. All train shuttle reservations are due by June 10.
To reserve a shuttle we need to know :
- The date and scheduled time of arrival (or departure).
- Where you are coming from (or going to).
- Names of everyone traveling with you.
We will meet trains scheduled to arrive at the Denver train station at approximately 7:00 and 9:30 p.m. on Friday, 6/28, and 7:15 a.m., 7:00 p.m., and 9:30 p.m. on Saturday, 6/29 and Sunday, 6/30.
We will only have two departing train shuttles on Saturday, 07/06/2013, one very early in the morning and one leaving campus at 1:15 p.m.
Adults : $30 each way
High School Program and younger : $20 each way