Gathering meal plans begin with supper on Sunday (06/30/2013). Individual tickets are for sale in the cafeteria during the Gathering. For those arriving early or wanting other options, there are several retail options on campus.
Hours for Retail Dining Options on Campus
Sat, June 29th
Sun, June 30th
M,T,W,F July 1-5*
*special hours on Thurs July 4
Saturday, July 6th
9-3pm (normal hours)
- Saturday, June 29th, Munchy Mart open early: Munchy Mart has been asked to be sure to stock extra breakfast burritos, yogurt and fruit cups that day to take care of the larger count.
- Fair Trade Coffee:
- Seattle’s Best (offered at Munchy Mart), Vanilla
- Einstein Bros. Bagels, Tribeca
- Starbucks, Italian
- Thursday, July 4th, Munchy Mart open for breakfast only, 6:30-9:30am. All other retailers will be closed. Individual meals can be purchased for the UNC cafeteria.
Special Diet Retail Meal Options
Those who registered for meal plans are considered separately. The information below is for non-cafeteria options only.
Please keep in mind cross contamination could exist in any of these items as they are prepared in the same kitchen with any allergen items; only items at the cafeteria DASH station are guaranteed no cross contamination with the seven major allergens.
- Subway-Veggie Delight Sandwich or Salad, Veggie Patty Sandwich or Salad, Egg sandwich, Chips and Cookies
- Einstein’s-Veg-Out Wrap or Sandwich, Veggie Chipotle Salad, Veggie Strawberry Salad, Cookies, Chips, Potato Salad, Yogurt Parfait, Bagels
- Munchy Mart-Greek and green salads, veggie krautburgers, veggie wrap, pasta shells stuffed with a cheese blend (mozzarella, provolone, parmesan, and roman) and topped with a marinara sauce
- Subway-Chips, Salads w/ meat and cheese (all condiments are gluten free)
- Einstein’s-Fruit Cup, Potato Salad, Garden Salad, Strawberry Chicken Salad, Chipotle Chicken Salad, Banana Smoothie, Blueberry Smoothie
- Munchy Mart-gluten free chips and snack bars available (upon request, ask employee for details)
- Subway-Salad w/out meat and cheese & vinaigrette dressing, Italian bread is vegan, wheat may be considered vegan but does contain honey
- Einstein’s-all bagels (excluding Asiago, Cinnamon Sugar & Green Chili) Lemonades, Fruit Cup, Veggie Strawberry Salad, Garden Salad.