Group Coordinator Notebooks
In an effort to be ecologically and economically conscious, we are not mailing copies of the Coordinator Notebooks. All the current information that has been in the Coordinator Notebooks in the past can be uploaded from this page.
Please read all of these documents carefully, printing out those that you wish to have on hand at Gathering. We will have the binders there for your use.
Master copies of most of these pages will be available upon request from the Junior Gathering office at the College of Saint Benedict in July 2016.
Job Descriptions & Staff Information
- Staff Expectations
- Group Coordinator
- Support Staff
- Oak Group Workshop Leader
- Oak Group Evening Support Staff
- Friend in Residence
Policies & Forms
- Child Safety Policy - Revised 2010
- Group Change Policy & Forms
- Policy on High School Friends Arriving Early
- Attendance Procedure
- Missing Child Procedure
- Background Checks
- Policy and Procedures on Harassment
- 2015 Junior Gathering Staff Evaluation (Download)
- 2015 Junior Gathering Staff Evaluation (Online)
- Coordinator Binder Table of Contents
- FAQs for Coordinators
- Checklists (Pre-Gathering, Daily, & Post-Gathering)
- Open House
- Planning Calendar for Morning Session_2015
- Planning Calendar for Evening Session_2015
- Calendar for the week, July 5-11, 2015 -
- Standard Supplies by Group - to let you know what you will automatically receive
- 2015 PreGathering Supply Inventory - to get ideas of what to order
- Junior Gathering Times
Important Dates & Times to Remember
- Letters to Children - mid-May, 2016
- Supply Request - mid-May, 2016
- Coordinator's Meeting, Saturday, July 2, 2016 6:00 p.m.
- Staff Training, Sunday July 3, 2016 8:30 a.m. for light breakfast - full day's schedule to be posted in May!
- JG Open House, Sunday July 3, 2016 5:45 p.m.
- Oak Group Parent/Participant Meeting, Sunday July 3, 2016 Time: 8:45 p.m.