Group Coordinator Notebooks
In an effort to be ecologically and economically conscious, we are not mailing copies of the Coordinator Notebooks. All the current information that has been in the Coordinator Notebooks in the past can be uploaded from this page.
Please read all of these documents carefully, printing out those that you wish to have on hand at Gathering. We will have the binders there for your use.
Master copies of most of these pages will be available upon request from the Junior Gathering office at Western Carolina University in July 2015.
Job Descriptions & Staff Information
- Staff Expectations
- Group Coordinator
- Support Staff
- Oak Group Workshop Leader
- Oak Group Evening Support Staff
- Friend in Residence
Policies & Forms
- Child Safety Policy - Revised 2010
- Group Change Policy & Forms
- Policy on High School Friends Arriving Early
- Attendance Procedure - Pick up at Coordinators Meeting at Gathering
- Missing Child Procedure - Pick up at Coordinators Meeting at Gathering
- Background Checks
- Policy and Procedures on Harassment
- 2015 Junior Gathering Staff Evaluation (Download) available in July
- 2015 Junior Gathering Staff Evaluation (Online) available in July
- FAQs for Coordinators
- Checklists (Pre-Gathering, Daily, & Post-Gathering)
- Open House
- Planning Calendar for Morning Session
- Planning Calendar for Evening Session
- Calendar for the week June 29 - July 5
- Junior Gathering Times (Family Newsletter) 2012
- Junior Gathering Times (Family Newsletter) 2013
- 2013 Standard Supplies by Group - to let you know what you will automatically receive
- 2014 PreGathering Inventory - to get ideas of what to order
- Junior Gathering Times - Summer 2014
- NEW: Junior Gathering Times - Winter 2015
Important Dates & Times to Remember
- Letters to Children - Due late May 2015
- Supply Order - May 31, 2015
- Coordinator's Meeting, Saturday, July 4, 2015 6:30 p.m.
- Staff Training, Sunday July 5, 2015 8:30 a.m.
- JG Open House, Sunday July 5, 2015 5:45 p.m.
- Oak Group Parent/Participant Meeting, Sunday July 5, 2015 Time: 8:45 p.m.